Malpe Beach Rd,
F.A.Q - Frequently Asked Questions
Where are we located?
We are located in the famous Malpe Beach, Udupi, Karnataka.
How do we reach Kadal Centre for SUP Surf Yoga?
- By Bus – Our place is away from Malpe Udupi
- By Train – Our place is 10 km away ( 25 min )
- By Flight – Our place is 1.5 hrs drive away from Nearest International Airport ( Mangalore Airport )
Can non swimmers learn Surfing / Stand Up Paddling?
Yes, off course you all can learn to Surf and Stand Up Paddling. We provided all the safety equipment during the activity and our instructors are ISA certified.
What all do you need to carry while you are here?
- Clothing – Full sleeves or rash guard, full or half tight pants.
- Others – Sunscreen, hat and water bottle.
How is the location?
Malpe Beach is pretty know forts beauty know for its beauty and safe environment. Our beach is very safe to learn both surfing and SUP because
- we don’t have extreme currents,
- no harmful marine animals
- No rocks near activity arena
- No extreme rip currents
Best Time to Surf / Sup ?
The whole year is good for Surfing and SUP except three Monsoon months. So here it is – September to May is very good time visit us.
Is there any female Surf and SUP Instructor?
Yes off-course we do have Tanvi Jagadish, who is the head coach of Kadal Centre for SUP Surf Yoga.